By entering the show you AGREE and ACCEPT the terms below:
Show Rules: TICA show rules will be strictly enforced. By entering, exhibitors agree to abide by the decisions of the judges and show committee. Official show rules, registration information & forms may be obtained from TICA, P.O. Box 2684, Harlingen, TX 78551 or viewed on their website at www.tica.org.
Payment: By entering the show, you agree to pay all fees within 24 hours of entering, whether you attend the show or not. Entry fees are NOT refundable or transferable. Fees must be received no later than the closing date. The club reserves the right to require payment in cash or money order. Payment at door must be in cash only and only if approved in advance. Our PayPal account is firstname.lastname@example.org Skyway Cat Club will pursue any debt owed us to the extent of TICA show rules and Florida law. A charge of $45 plus all related fees will be assessed for a NSF check.
Benching: Double Cages are approx. 48" W X 22"H X 22"D. The two sides, back, and top must be covered. For the comfort of your cat(s), please bring something for the bottom of the cage too! TICA rules allow no more than two kittens or one cat benched in a half cage, we bench by double cage, no single spaces allowed. No kittens or cats may be confined to carriers either displayed or under cages or tables, during show hours. Any person disregarding these rules will be asked to leave the show. If you are bringing your own cage, you must pay for an even number of single benching spaces. Two singles (half cages) = one double. Exhibition or For Sales may only be purchased by exhibitors entered in the show.
1. I will enter my cat(s) at my own risk, subject to the conditions in the Show Rules of THE INTERNATIONAL CAT ASSOCIATION and will abide by the rulings of the Skyway Cat Club Show Committee.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a binding legal contract. If you are not 18 years old or older or over 18 but cannot enter into a binding legal contract, a parent or guardian must complete the online forms.
3. I understand that submission of one or more Entries constitute an agreement to pay for my entries even if I fail to bench.
4. I will send payment via PayPal or mail a check / money order payable to Skyway Cat Club covering the entry fees for this show within 24 hours of submitting the form(s) or by the closing date of the show (whichever comes first) to the designated Pay Pal address only, or by US mail to the club address: Skyway Cat Club c/o TKempton, 2695 65th Ave South, St Petersburg, Florida 33712 only.
5. To qualify for discounts on two (2) or more entries, cats must be TICA registered by the same owner.
6. Banquet Masters Show Hall and The Skyway Cat Club have put into place preventive measures due to the current threat of the COVID-19 virus. However, attending The Skyway Cat Club’s Cat Show on September 26-27, 2020 and could increase your risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus.
By entering this show facility, you are voluntarily assuming all risks and you agree that you will not hold The Banquet Masters Show Hall, The Skyway Cat Club, or any of their officers, members, affiliates or employees liable for any resulting injury or illness.