January Show Summary
*Terms & Conditions: By entering the show you AGREE and ACCEPT the terms below:
Show Rules: TICA show rules will be strictly enforced. By entering, exhibitors agree to abide by the decisions of the judges and show committee. Official show rules, registration information & forms may be obtained from TICA, P.O. Box 2684, Harlingen, TX 78551 or viewed on their website at www.tica.org.
Payment: By entering the show, you agree to pay all fees within 24 hours of entering, whether you attend the show or not. Entry fees are NOT refundable or transferable. Fees must be received no later than the closing date. The club reserves the right to require payment in cash or money order. Payment at door must be in cash only and only if approved in advance. Our PayPal account is firstname.lastname@example.org Skyway Cat Club will pursue any debt owed us to the extent of TICA show rules and Florida law. A charge of $45 plus all related fees will be assessed for a NSF check.
1. I will enter my cat(s) at my own risk, subject to the conditions in the Show Rules of THE INTERNATIONAL CAT ASSOCIATION and will abide by the rulings of the Skyway Cat Club Show Committee.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a binding legal contract. If you are not 18 years old or older or over 18 but cannot enter into a binding legal contract, a parent or guardian must complete the online forms.
3. I understand that submission of one or more Entries constitute an agreement to pay for my entries even if I fail to bench.
4. I will send payment via PayPal or mail a check / money order payable to Skyway Cat Club covering the entry fees for this show within 24 hours of submitting the form(s) or by the closing date of the show (whichever comes first) to the designated Pay Pal address only,email@example.com or by US mail to the club address: Skyway Cat Club c/o TKempton, 2695 65th Ave South, St Petersburg, Florida 33712 only.
5. To qualify for discounts on two (2) or more entries, cats must be TICA registered by the same owner.
6.Sonesta Suites hotel, Banquet Masters show hall and Skyway Cat Club have put into place preventive measures due to the current threat of the COVID-19 virus. However, attending Skyway Cat Club’s Cat Show on January 16-17, 2021 and could increase your risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus. By entering the show hotel and show hall facility, you are voluntarily assuming all risks and you agree that you will not hold Sonesta Suites, Banquet Masters Show Hall, Skyway Cat Club, or any of their officers, members, affiliates or employees liable for any resulting injury or illness.