Terms & Conditions: By entering the show you AGREE and ACCEPT the terms below:
I will keep my cats in tents, cages, confined in the Hotel Room, The Candlewood Suites. Cats shall not run loose. TICA Standing Rules: 903.6.1 are in effect "Hotel Room Policy" and shall be followed by the exhibitor. A copy of these rules shall be obtained at the Hotel front desk and signed by each exhibitor upon arrival. Your room shall be left in the same condition, no smell, no litter on the floor, no stains on the bedding or other areas of the room or you will be charged accordingly.
Due to recent covid-19 restrictions, updates and mandates, we may have a waiver for you to sign at the door. We are currently working with the facilities which may require us to provide one for each person coming into the hall. We want to be legal and protect everyone as best as possible. The Club will also have rules in place and we ask that you abide by those rules.
Show Rules: TICA show rules will be strictly enforced. By entering, exhibitors agree to abide by the decisions of the judges and show committee. Official show rules, registration information & forms may be obtained from TICA, P.O. Box 2684, Harlingen, TX 78551 or viewed on their website at www.tica.org.
Payment: By entering the show, you agree to pay all fees within 24 hours of entering, whether you attend the show or not. Entry fees are NOT refundable or transferable. Fees must be received no later than the closing date. The club reserves the right to require payment in cash or money order. Payment at door must be in cash only and only if approved in advance. Our PayPal account is firstname.lastname@example.org Skyway Cat Club will pursue any debt owed us to the extent of TICA show rules and Florida law. A charge of $45 plus all related fees will be assessed for a NSF check.
1. I will enter my cat(s) at my own risk, subject to the conditions in the Show Rules of THE INTERNATIONAL CAT ASSOCIATION and will abide by the rulings of the Skyway Cat Club Show Committee.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a binding legal contract. If you are not 18 years old or older or over 18 but cannot enter into a binding legal contract, a parent or guardian must complete the online forms.
3. I understand that submission of one or more Entries constitute an agreement to pay for my entries even if I fail to bench.
4. I will send payment via PayPal or mail a check / money order payable to Skyway Cat Club covering the entry fees for this show within 24 hours of submitting the form(s) or by the closing date of the show (whichever comes first) to the designated Pay Pal address only,email@example.com or by US mail to the club address: Skyway Cat Club c/o TKempton, 2695 65th Ave South, St Petersburg, Florida 33712 only.
5. To qualify for discounts on two (2) or more entries, cats must be TICA registered by the same owner.
6. Show Hall restricts outside food or alcoholic beverages inside or on premises. Violators will be ejected from the property.
7. No Selling of tickets or products unless you have signed up and paid for vendor space.